VivaPia

måndag, december 11, 2006

When inspiration comes, it comes en masse!

Today I had lunch with Linn. It was really nice just to sit and chat about knitting with her, but we forgot about time and had to rush back to our works...

I found this book through Little Purl of the Orient who has made a beautiful little cardigan from it! All the patterns are absolutely lovely, and I will buy the book as soon as I get money! The patterns look amazing, like frosty leaves with a ray of sunshine on. Or maybe something else. The only thing I can't understand is how someone who makes such lovely patterns also can make such ugly yarns!!!
All together, I have to say that I'm looking forward to the holidays, I'll be free for more then 10 days and I have several knitting projects to deal with! Back to my secret Christmas-knitting now!

1 Comments:

At 10:20 fm, Blogger Linster said...

The funniest part was that even if we weren't knitting we were still sitting there with sticks in our hands...

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home