VivaPia

söndag, februari 18, 2007

Secret Pal package - again!!

The lovely Nadezjda over at Queenfilo knits and knits has been revealed to be my Secret Pal 9!! I went to get the last package from her this Saturday from the grocery store (which also functions as a post office), and I am amazed! This is what's left from the beautiful package I got:

Pink merino and Nancy Bush’s Vintage socks. (The yarn is from Klazien's Kreatie but can't see any yarn at their webpage, strange...) I got some chocolate beautifully shaped as roses, but as you might understand, they exist no longer. I also got silkwool (bouretteseide = silk??? and wolle = wool) in a sea green colour, and as a tribute to Nadezjda, I’ve started to knit the same shawl (IK's Swallowtail shawl) as she’s knitting right now. Maybe this could be a present to my sister or mum, depending on when I finish it.

Even though this yarn is 550 m/100 g and hence heavier than the recommended yarn, I've seen the shawl in a similar yarn over at Garn Boet - The Yarn Nest, and it looks really nice! And most important of all, Tikru has proven that she only used a little less than 100 g to finish the shawl with the yarn they've been using! Fingers crossed that it works out for me as well!

I have been busy with other things than knitting lately. I remember that this autumn I had a similar experience. No lust to knit. Just an empty feeling, and then suddenly, a secret pal package got me jumping up and down, imagining all kinds of projects that should be worked on! Hopefully this will hold on until I manage to get at least one UFO for the spring!

10 Comments:

At 2:28 fm, Blogger alex said...

Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.

 
At 10:47 fm, Blogger alex said...

Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.

 
At 5:49 em, Blogger alex said...

Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.

 
At 10:35 em, Blogger alex said...

Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.

 
At 2:33 em, Blogger alex said...

Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.

 
At 11:54 fm, Blogger Sofie said...

Oj, vilka konstiga kommentarer före mig! :-O Nåväl, tänkte bara säga att jag tänkte ha stickkväll (hemma hos mina föräldrar i stockholm) den 16e och att du är jättevälkommen!

 
At 6:36 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

ok that's fine, i just added even more fresh emo backgrounds for my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

 
At 3:04 em, Anonymous Anonym said...

www.vivapia.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

 
At 4:53 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

Is there is a balance between the salary and the demanding job.
A couple of major accrediting agencies encompass most of those.
He told me that occupational therapist suggested
him to choose ergonomic products or peripherals such as ergonomic keyboard,ergonomic mouse and ergonomic chair.
Also visit my page ; huxicyy.wordpress.com

 
At 6:30 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

here on the official website you can see a large set of fresh news [url=http://apple-televizor.ru/]http://apple-televizor.ru/[/url]

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home